Rabu, 19 November 2008

Prevent Anger

When I was a student, I enter a bookstore. I will buy a pen with the way some choose a pen there. Once I pull from its pen, pen another drop. I take a pen that fall, then return to the original place. The owner of the shop I bristle. Finally I decided not to buy a pen and shop owners are added up, and then I leave the store. Since that time I never again to the store, for fear that be again. Similarly when I forget my credit card bill to pay one of the Foreign Bank, given my letter to the angry tone and did not mengenakkan, as if my customers are not as responsible. I immediately shut down two credit cards from the bank. In case I have a credit card is more than 7 years and for that I become a good customer. Since that time I promised myself not to have a credit card again, to ensure that I not be treated like that again. Errors of this billing, according to my very fatal.

Nevertheless, to the marketing of the Bank of Foreign come to me again, I advise not to repeat the error. I just enough to be a victim. Dander can make customers leave the company and did not return. In the case to get a loyal customer is not easy. To get new customers who require a variety of strategies because the competition is very competitive.
In the story of the Ramayana, or Rahwana Dasamuka is a wise king with ten heads in pundaknya. Nevertheless, the success of their success has been killed modesty of heart and kill a large number of kebajikannya. Because murkanya, he made a mistake which caused untold losses for himself and close the dicintainya and from. Dander can from the Rahwana policy defeat, which ended in the battle to deter many people and himself. You want to keep good Rahwana and Rama to come to hear stories from the side of Rama, to bring the bloodshed that will not happen. But Rahwana not do it, because he felt it more magical, comes persenjataannya stronger and more complete, he interfaces humans .. Conversely, Rama is the king who is able to hold anger, although only assisted the team with a monkey persejantaan limited. .
According to Promod Batra in the book Born to Win, to encourage study of a matchbox that simple. Matchbox has the head, do not have a brain. Therefore, every small friction, the lighter directly burned. We have a head, but we also have a brain. We need not only full of anger because of small friction. By using the brain, we can help reduce dander and a stress-free. Because for every 10 minutes furor, we lost 600 seconds happiness. From Abu Darda ', "I said: Messenger of Allah, show to me, a practice that I enter into heaven." KID "Do not be angry, you will enter Paradise."

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

anger is the main problem of failure

Anonim mengatakan...

anger is gate of the crash and cry..........