Rabu, 07 Januari 2009

Change Losses

When I delivered the seminar held in Balaikota SKM by Sunday morning, no one is asking. "Pak Yanto. I have business in the field of clothing. My only small, that is only able to hire employees with a small salary. I try to educate my employees well. After their skilled, finally out. Even as the company he founded my company, so it becomes our new competitors. I am very disappointed to the employee. I have not obliged to reply to me. Memusuhi and even offend me. How do I face the Pak Yanto this and how can I maintain my employees even gajinya small? "Questions a mother is simple, but the answer is not easy, complicated, complex and perhaps not satisfactory. I try to understand with what is said, meant a mother and felt it.

Answer me that the first "If I become a mother who was well educated employees. After their skilled, finally out. In fact, he established the company as the company capital, so he became a new mother. No reply to the mother obliged, even memusuhi Mother and painful. Sayapun such as Mother, is also very disappointed to the employee. But Bu, we try to look the other way. Looking to the positive mental attitude. We said in our hearts, that I have mendidiknya well. Now he has become the new entrepreneurs. Hopefully this is a amalanku to God that never dropped out. Practice when the children of Adam died, has all but dropped out three things. Son of the righteous, jariyah charity and useful knowledge. Hopefully I do with my employees including charity jariyah useful knowledge and get a reply from God in the Hereafter soon. Now, I'm proud of him because he is one of the facilities for the Garden of Allah. Now he will make me more like my child first. Not hostility, but the family relationship and cooperation, the two companies promote each other. " Most of us, when disakiti's business partners, former employees, then we have to do is memusuhi, even as if the race is never finished and it is very tiring. There is only resentment, envy and resentment. Like Gladiator, we all out battle until the last point of blood. Some of the less dead, but the menangpun unconscious. Overall loss, none of the successful. But if we are to the way that different from taking the positive side, we will send out positive energy around us, who made a beautiful environment, may eventually change the losses into profits.

1 komentar:

abimayu mengatakan...

hoho ..

just be your self ..